Skip to content
Thanks for booking our off grid cabin in the woods. We just wanted to let you know what we have provided for you so that you know what you don’t need to bring and to give you some other useful information.
So, in the cabin there are:
- Towels and bedding
- Bath mat and toilet roll
- Wood for the fire, including kindling, paper and matches
- A bag of charcoal for the barbecue
- A small selection of spices, salt & pepper, vegetable oil and olive oil
- Tea, coffee, sugar and a pint of milk
- Washing up liquid, sponge, tea towel and kitchen roll
- Crockery, cutlery, pots & pans, cafetiere, cooking utensils and barbecue tongs
- Bin liner and liner for the compost caddy
- A selection of books, including wildlife identification, and a local OS map
- A small selection of games
- A basic first aid kit
When you arrive, drive up the track to our house, (you will pass the cabin on your right), and we will give you the key.
The woodburner in the cabin provides the hot water. If you would like us to heat the water before you arrive, please do say. If not, we will lay the fire so that you can light it on your arrival and enjoy the ambience.
Check in is from 3pm. Although we ask for arrival by 8pm, if you are stuck in traffic and are going to be arriving late, call or txt on 0759 456 9441 or call on 01884 881517 and we will leave the key out for you.
We ask that you check out by 12pm on the day you leave to allow us to get the cabin ready for the next guest.
There is a booklet in the cabin with details of how to use the woodburner to best affect for hot water,things to do in the local area and places to eat.
We will email this information to the email account attached to your paypal account. If you would prefer us to contact you by a different account, please say.
We hope you have a great stay in the cabin
Anna and Pete